Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Heading out...






I'm heading out tomorrow morning for my long journey down to Haiti. My plane leaves at 8am from Anchorage and I arrive in Prot-Au-Prince on April 2nd at 8am. The 4 hour time change may be a bit hard for me, but I'm sure I'll be so exhausted Friday night that sleeping in tent in 90 deg weather won't bother me too much. I'm all packed and ready to go... I just need to weigh my bags to ensure they aren't over 50#s. OH! And hockey bags are great to fit canes into!! To plan a trip like this in a week has been very stressful, but I cannot wait!! I must admit, its going to be hard to focus today at work, but my patients have been very supportive and understanding. I'm leaving 30 degree weather for 105 degrees!! See you in Haiti!


The World Harvest Missions website for this relief effort is http://www.newlife4kidz.org/project_details.php?p=24

No comments:

Post a Comment